While quick removal mounts might have their place, there is something to be said for a simple, light, strong mounting solution for arguably one of the most important parts of your weapon system. Zero Gravity's Summit mounts grabbed our attentention for just that solution. We found the mounting to be convienent and bulletproof at the same time, which isn't the combination you always find yourself with.
- Three-piece clamp that features two hinges with bores that line up to each other without leaving a gap, and a keyed interface where the caps meet and fasten together.
- Double hinged, keyed scope rings provide 360-degree contact with the scope tube.
- Design also cuts down on setup time because as you torque the fasteners, your scope (and reticle) does not roll back and forth, causing you to chase the level.
- Heli-Coil screw-lock inserts remove the need for thread locker and are used for every fastener on the mount.
- 7075 aluminum features 150% of the shear strength of 6061 aluminum, and nearly 200% of the tensile strength.
- 1.54” optic centerline has been the standard for LPVO's and MPVO's for a while. It is comfortable in most shooting positions and offers a solid cheek weld. It also aligns seamlessly with most Night Vision and Thermal clip-on optics
- Made in USA
- Optical Center Height Over Rail — 1.54"
- Scope Ring Diameter — 30mm
- Weight — 5.36oz
- Cant — 0MOA
- Forward Offset — 1.90"
- Material — 7075 T-651 Aluminum
- Finish — Type III Class II Anodize
- Driver Sizes — Caps: IP15. Clamps: IP25
Due to the chemical process of Type III Anodizing "FDE" and "ODG" can vary from part to part, even in the same batch. We cannot promise that the color you receive will match perfectly with other parts from us or other companies.