A brand new Shield Arms S15 Gen 3 15 round 9mm magazine with an anodized Shield Arms +5 magazine extension pre-installed. Our unique, easy access floor plate design allows you to quickly access the spring and follower without having to remove the extension from the magazine body. Comes with a 100% lifetime warranty, and the Shield Arms Spring for Life guarantee.
ODA's (Operational Detachment Alpha) are the boots on the ground operational teams of a Special Forces Group. This color began as a special run for a deployed ODA. In continued support we have decided to continue the color as a standard offering and donate a portion of the proceeds to The Green Beret Foundation.
Magazine Extension Features
- Unique easy access floor plate design to service or clean the magazine body without the need to remove the magazine extension from the magazine body.
- Index cuts on the extension body to increase grip when coming out of a magazine pouch.
- Machined from billet 6061 aluminum
- Type 2 anodized
- Adds 5 rounds to Shield Arms S15 Gen 3 magazine
- Comes with a 12 coil plus power spring
- Proudly made in the USA
- Fits most aftermarket flared mag wells
- Lifetime warranty
Mag Catch Requirement
It is required to swap out your plastic OEM mag catch with either our standard steel mag catch or our premium steel mag catch. Here's why. If you don't swap your mag catch you may have reliability issues. If you use another manufacturer's mag catch you may have reliability issues. Gen 2 magazines were designed to work with Shield Arms steel mag catches. If you have a first generation aluminum mag catch, it is required to upgrade to one of our steel mag catch offerings.
Please check your state and local laws regarding magazine capacity restrictions.