The Arisaka Side Scout Mount (SSM) is designed for use with Surefire Scout Lights, the Modlite PLH and OKW weapon lights, the Arisaka 300 and 600 Series, the Streamlight Protac Rail Mount lights, and the Olight Odin. It replaces the stock Picatinny rail adapter with a low profile mount for M-Lok handguards, and tucks the light underneath either side of the ATPIAL laser/illuminator series, including the ATPIAL-C, AN/PEQ15, and LA-5/PEQ. It will also allow the light to clear the QD lever on the Steiner DBAL I2, A3, and D2.
Designed for the following light mods:
- Surefire Scout Lights
- Modlite PLH and OKW weapon lights
- Arisaka 300 and 600 Series
- Streamlight Protac Rail Mount lights
Weight: 0.6 oz
Modlite PLH, PLHv2 and OKW, Surefire M300A, M300B, M300C, M300V, M312, M322, M312V, M313V, M322V, M600B, M600C, M600P, M600U, M600V, M600DF, M612, M622, M603V, M612V, M622V, Streamlight Protac Rail Mount 1, 2 and HL-X (non-laser), Olight Odin, CD REIN, and Arisaka 300 and 600 Series.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodized.
- Includes necessary screws to attach light body to mount.
- Requires an IP27/T27 and IP20/T20 Torx driver for installation (not included)
- A T9 Torx driver is required to remove the stock Picatinny mount from Surefire Scout Lights
- Recommended torque: 30 inch lbs for M-Lok screws and 20 inch lbs for light body screws with medium strength threadlocker.
- Made in the USA
- Patent Pending under Arisaka LLC