Designed for the following light mods:
- Surefire Scout Light M600 and M300
- Modlite PLH and OKW weapon lights
- Arisaka 300 and 600 Series Lights
- Streamlight Protac Rail Mount 1, 2 and HL-X (non-laser)
- Olight Odin.
Weight: 0.4 oz
When used on the side mounting surfaces of M-Lok handguards, the Offset Scout Mount places the light at a 45 degree angle and tucks it in closer to the rail system. Oriented upwards, the light is located at approximately the 1:30 or 10:30 clock positions. Oriented downwards, the light is located at approximately the 4:30 or 6:30 clock positions.
The Offset Scout Mount also provides three lateral mounting positions for the light body, which allows the user to position the light closer or farther away from the top rail, front sights, or other accessories. Three positions are provided, spanning approximately 0.240". When used with the Arisaka 300 Series Light Body or 600 Series Light Body, even more clearance can be gained for larger front sights.
Most M-Lok handguards like the BCM MCMR, Geissele SMR MK4, MK8, MK13, MK14, MK16, Mega MML and Wedge Lock, Midwest Industries SSM, EraThr3, SMOS, and SLR Rifleworks M-Lok models.
Modlite PLH and OKW, Surefire M300A, M300B, M300C, M300V, M312, M322, M312V, M313V, M322V, M600B, M600C, M600P, M600U, M600V, M600DF, M612, M622, M603V, M612V, M622V, Streamlight Protac Rail Mount 1, 2 and HL-X (non-laser), Olight Odin, and Arisaka 300 and 600 Series.
M620, M951/2 and M961/2 series lights can also be used with the Offset Scout Mount with the addition of the Arisaka Offset M620 Adapter.
- The mount is CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodized
- Includes necessary screws to attach light body to mount
- Requires an IP25/T25 and IP20/T20 Torx driver for installation (not included)
- Recommended torque: 30 inch lbs for M-Lok screws and 20 inch lbs for light body screws with Loctite 222 or 243
- Cerakote provided by Weapon Works LLC
- Made in the USA
- Patent Pending under Arisaka LLC