The Gen 2 Shield Arms SA-9 is a closed bolt, blowback operated AR-15 style weapon system that accepts standard GLOCK® double stack 9mm magazines, built on the Shield Arms FLR.
Shield Arms new Gen 2 SA-9 comes with updated looks, new mag release, Last Round Bolt Hold Open wire integrated in the lower, and increased compatibility.
Cerakoted in Fallout Grey.
Cerakoted colors can vary from color seen in the picture of the product, and can also vary from each other when comparing one product to another product.
- Built-in folding mechanism for compact storage - NOT AN ADAPTER
- Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Shield Arms proprietary 7.0 oz SS buffer using Steel weight (user configurable)
- Threaded buffer retaining pin (Blue Vibra-Tite provided)
- Accepts double stack 9mm GLOCK® magazines
- Matte black hard-coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Precision machined magazine well with beveled feed lip for easy mag changes
- Machined and engraved to be compatible with 45 and 60-degree short throw fire control selectors
- Compatible with most standard AR-15 components and aftermarket parts
- Ambidextrous trigger finger rests with grooves (above and below mag release/mag catch)
- Threaded bolt catch pin (Blue Vibra-Tite provided)
- Shield Arms Mag release assembly
- Weight: 11.2 oz
This is a serialized item considered to be a firearm by BATFE. This item must be shipped to a Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder. All BATFE, GCA & NFA rules apply! YOU are responsible for checking with your local FFL to ensure this firearm is legal in your state and that your FFL will accept this firearm on your behalf and transfer it to you. Shield Arms will NOT be responsible for any shipping or admin charges incurred by packages not being accepted by the FFL you choose during checkout.
This item is controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).