SA-15 Folding 13.9" Pro Rifle built on the Shield Arms Folding Lower Receiver (FLR) for compact storage. This patented system allows the firearm to fold and does not use an adapter. Our system is lighter, stronger, and shorter in overall length versus popular folding adapters. Additionally, our system does not modify the carrier.
See the Mountain Partisan Story that gave inspiration for the NEW Pro Rifle line from Shield Arms. See options above for recommended Partisan Add-ons.
Cerakoted in Montana Mud and ships with our Montana Mud Mountain Partisan Sling along with our Kevlar Sling loop attachment for a quiet and secure mounting solution.
Cerakoted colors can vary from color seen in the picture of the product, and can also vary from each other when comparing one product to another product.
Dead Air Flash Hider pinned and welded to bring the barrel length to 16.1".
- Upper/Lower: 7075-T6 billet aluminum upper/lower
- 13.9" length, 5.56 NATO Chamber, pin/weld Dead Air Flash Hider
- Mid-length length gas system
- 1:7 RH twist
- 4150 CMV
- Stress relieved after rifling
- Black Nitride finish
- M4 extension
- .076" gas port
- Bolt Carrier Group
- Black Nitride finish
- Shot peened
- Magnetic Particle Inspected
- 9310 5.56/.223 bolt
- 8620 M16 carrier
- Handguard: Shield Arms 13" MLOK
- Trigger: ALG Defense Advanced Combat Trigger (ACT)
- Safety: Radian Talon Ambi Selector
- Dust Cover: Magpul Enhanced Cover
- Grip: Magpul MOE SL
- Gas Block: Shield Arms Adjustable Gas Block
- Muzzle Device: Dead Air Flash Hider, 1/2 x 28
- Mil-Spec End Plate
- Buttstock: B5 Systems Bravo
- Charging handle: Radian Raptor LT
- Geissele Maritime Bolt Catch
- Weight: 6 lbs 14 oz
- Ships with (1) 30 round magazine
Firearms sold in magazine restricted states will be shipped with (1) 10rd magazine.
This is a serialized item considered to be a firearm by BATFE. This item must be shipped to a Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder. All BATFE, GCA & NFA rules apply! YOU are responsible for checking with your local FFL to ensure this firearm is legal in your state and that your FFL will accept this firearm on your behalf and transfer it to you. Shield Arms will NOT be responsible for any shipping or admin charges incurred by packages not being accepted by the FFL you choose during checkout.
This item is controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).