The Shield Arms Rifle ASR Pro Rifle Kit allows you to be prepared when it matters most. With our 13.9" Pro FLR you can be ready for most situations you might find yourself in. If you don't know your local FFL, we will help you find one after checkout.
The Shield Arms Active Shooter Response (ASR) Kit was designed to be the starting point for your threat response needs. Begin with our baseline kit with everything listed below, then select any add-ons to increase your capabilities.
- Shield Arms SA-15 13.9" Black Pro Rifle (see build specs)
- Vertx Commuter Sling XL 2.0 - Black
- Shield Arms IFAK
- Shield Arms Triple AR Mag Pouch
Concierge Service Details
Choose this option and our armorers will mount all of your accessories. Select the Red Dot add-on, and we will perform a 50 yard zero for you.
Dead Air Flash Hider pinned and welded to bring the barrel length to 16.1".
- Upper/Lower: 7075-T6 billet aluminum upper/lower
- 13.9" length, 5.56 NATO Chamber, pin/weld Dead Air Flash Hider to 16.1"
- Mid-length length gas system
- 1:7 RH twist
- 4150 CMV
- Stress relieved after rifling
- Black Nitride finish
- M4 extension
- .076" gas port
- Bolt Carrier Group
- Black Nitride finish
- Shot peened
- Magnetic Particle Inspected
- 9310 5.56/.223 bolt
- 8620 M16 carrier
- Handguard: Shield Arms 13" MLOK
- Trigger: ALG Defense Advanced Combat Trigger (ACT)
- Safety: Radian Talon Ambi Selector
- Grip: B5 Sytems Type 22
- Gas Block: Shield Arms Adjustable Gas Block
- Muzzle Device: Dead Air Flash Hider, 1/2 x 28
- Mil-Spec End Plate
- Buttstock: B5 Systems Bravo
- Charging handle: Radian Raptor LT
- Geissele Maritime Bolt Catch
- Weight: 6 lbs 14 oz
- Ships with (1) 30 round magazine
Firearms sold in magazine restricted states will be shipped with (1) 10rd magazine.
This is a serialized item considered to be a firearm by BATFE. This item must be shipped to a Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder. All BATFE, GCA & NFA rules apply! YOU are responsible for checking with your local FFL to ensure this firearm is legal in your state and that your FFL will accept this firearm on your behalf and transfer it to you. Shield Arms will NOT be responsible for any shipping or admin charges incurred by packages not being accepted by the FFL you choose during checkout.
This item is controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).