Designed for the management and treatment of an open and/or tension pneumothorax which may have been caused by a penetrating chest trauma. The innovative feature of these chest seals uses 4-vented channels which allow air to escape the chest cavity during exhalation but prevent airflow from entering through the injury site during inhalation. Advanced adhesive designed to overcome obstacles, such as blood, sweat, dirt, and other contaminants.
- Compact, waterproof, sterile, easy-to-open packaging
- Included in all My Medic Advanced First Aid Kit’s
New Addition: Now including an alcohol prep pad and gauze, for quick cleaning of the wounded area before using the chest seal.
- Package Dimensions: 4 in. x 6.5 in.
- Seal Dimensions (unfolded): 6.5 in. x 6.5 in.
- Weight: 0.9 oz (28 grams)
DISCLAIMER: Due to the nature of the items, all sales on medical equipment are final, and no returns will be accepted.