The Shield Arms Junk Sack EDC Kit was created to be your easy button. If your new to carrying or don't want to try and put all the pieces together, this is your kit. This isn't the cheapest kit, but it is a complete system that provides the ability to protect yourself and others from the dangers of todays enviroment.
EDC Kit contains:
- S15 Fallout +2 Extension
- HS507K X2 (RED) w/adapter plate
- Quick access concealed cary compartment
- Concealed carry compartment with 5" x 6.5" loop panel to attach holsters and accessories
- 4" x 3" Adhesive backed hook velcro to attach to your current pistol designed holster
- Unique combination of rare earth magnets and hook/loop retention
- Fits up to a Glock 19 sized pistol when paired with a low profile trigger guard holster
- Two grommet holes on bottom of concealment pouch to tie off trigger guard style holsters
- Front pouch is made from a stretch/woven material in order to fit odd shaped items and keys more easily
- Wing panels offer a 1.25" molle loop through system to attach keys or carabiner for ease
- Fabric is water resistent for added protection of your items
- Made in Montana by Sew Team Six
Junk Sack Dimensions
- Front item carry pocket 8" by 5.5" with stretch woven material
- Concealed Carry pocket 8" by 6" tapering from 1" from the bottom to 1.5" at the top 72 cu in of volume!
PLEASE NOTE: Your waist strap size is NOT your pant size. Sizing should be measured around the location you plan on wearing your Junk Sack.
- Small: 28" to 35"
- Medium: 33" to 44"
- Large: 39" to 55"
Shield Arms recommends use of this product with a proper holster. If carrying with a round in the chamber, please use a holster that properly covers the trigger guard to prevent accidental discharge. Positioning straps are not holsters.
Note: The G43X with the Modular Optic System (MOS) does not come with adapter plates.
FREEDOM RESTRICTED STATES
If you live in a state that restricts magazine capacity we cannot ship to you unless you are law enforcement or otherwise exempt. If you are exempt from your state's ban please send us a copy of your documentation or official email to [email protected]. Please include your order number.
If you purchase from a ban state and you are NOT exempt, we will cancel your order and charge you a 5% cancellation fee.
This is a serialized item considered to be a firearm by BATFE. This item must be shipped to a Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder. All BATFE, GCA & NFA rules apply! YOU are responsible for checking with your local FFL to ensure this firearm is legal in your state and that your FFL will accept this firearm on your behalf and transfer it to you. Shield Arms will NOT be responsible for any shipping or admin charges incurred by packages not being accepted by the FFL you choose during checkout.
This item is controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).