Our Premium Z9 Steel Mag Catch for the Glock 43 is optimized to work with the Shield Arms Z9 magazine for both left and right hand shooters. The catch face has been slightly extended vs. our Standard Mag Catch by ~.03", and there is slightly MORE magazine engagement with this premium catch.
- Model selections are ambidextrious
- Enhanced ergonomic setting with extended knurling (1/32”)
- Slightly longer engagement with the magazine
- Comes standard in Black Nitride coating
- PVD Coating Options Available In: Coming Soon!
- WARNING: DOES NOT FUNCTION WITH PLASTIC OEM MAGS
- Made in the USA
- 100% Lifetime Warranty
- Installation Instructions
Some PVD coatings are done with magnetic fixturing that leaves a small mark on the inside of the catch. This is normal, and does not affect performance, and is not visible once the catch is installed.
NOTE: Colors are PVD coated over steel. Pictures represent color options, but please know colors/details may vary slightly per unit. You may also see a fixture mark on the inside of the catch, this is normal and will not be visible once the catch is installed in the gun.
PEACOCK BLUE: This is an iridescent shade of multiple colors, primarily blue. Please know color will vary slightly per unit.
DLC: Diamond like Coating - Wear and abrasion resistant; surface comparable to natural diamond. It's high lubricity reduces friction between sliding surfaces and it is chemically non-reactive.